Patrick Hoover and Bryan Utter have both penned articles that will appear in the upcoming edition of the Maryland State Bar Association’s monthly publication, the Bar Bulletin. Every month the Bulletin runs features that...
Phone: (301) 424-5777
Fax: (301) 217-9297
Recent Blog Posts
- Charles County Public Schools’: “Fresh Start”
- Students Worldwide Demand Action on Climate Change!
- Time 4UR Tech-Check?!
- Parents, if your child is a student with special needs, you need to check out Maryland’s MSDE Survey!
- CCLP is Awesome!
- College Park and Title IX, Really?
- Students and Family’s Draw Near…
- Student Rights: Maryland Attorneys Up Front!
- Endrew F. v. Douglas County School District – SCOTUS decides fate of FAPE!
- Winter Break Nearly Here – Schools Closeing Out 2016
Blog Archives by Topic
- At Risk Youth (2)
- Bar Association of Montgomery County (3)
- Bullying (16)
- Criminal Law (4)
- Cyberbullying (7)
- Department of Juvenile Services (1)
- Education (146)
- Summer School (74)
- Evaluations (3)
- HooverLaw In The News (14)
- IEPs (16)
- Juvenile Court (5)
- Juvenile Law (18)
- Maryland State Bar Association (2)
- MCPS (8)
- Residency (5)
- School Discipline (33)
- Social Media (4)
- Special Education (14)
- Tech (11)