On March 13th, 2009 Pat Hoover and three other juvenile justice experts from around the U.S. will together present a panel discussion on the present state of juvenile waiver hearings – under age kids prosecuted as adults in criminal court – in the U.S. For a preview of the presentation and access to a great deal of material on the subject, please visit the web site Hooverlaw attorneys and staff have pulled together and made available on the internet at :http://sites.google.com/a/hooverlaw.com/juvenile-waivers/Home For information on the 36th Annual Conference of the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges scheduled to meet in Orlando, FL in Mid March, navigate to http://www.ncjfcj.org/content/view/1147/315/
- Next story Patrick Hoover Heads Juvenile Justice Panel at National Judge's Conference
- Previous story The Real Gift – Happy New Year!
Phone: (301) 424-5777
Fax: (301) 217-9297
Recent Blog Posts
- Cheerleaders Rule!
- A Holiday Gift for You: Supreme Court Oral Arguments Now Heard Live in Real-Time!
- Check out the easy vaccine volunteer online survey at NIH.
- Zoom Challenged Students and Schools in the age of COVID-19
- Parents’ Pocket Guide to IEP’ During Quarantine
- Sheltering in Place
- Charles County Public Schools’: “Fresh Start”
- Students Worldwide Demand Action on Climate Change!
- Time 4UR Tech-Check?!
- Parents, if your child is a student with special needs, you need to check out Maryland’s MSDE Survey!
Blog Archives by Topic
- At Risk Youth (2)
- Bar Association of Montgomery County (2)
- Bullying (16)
- Court (1)
- Criminal Law (3)
- Cyberbullying (7)
- Department of Juvenile Services (1)
- Education (148)
- Summer School (79)
- Evaluations (3)
- HooverLaw In The News (12)
- IEPs (15)
- Juvenile Court (5)
- Juvenile Law (17)
- Maryland State Bar Association (1)
- MCPS (7)
- Residency (4)
- School Discipline (31)
- Social Media (4)
- Special Education (13)
- Tech (11)